UTRF members will enjoy the benefits of discounted program tickets, free tours, and more!
Your tax-deductible membership will provide valuable support for our ongoing preservation efforts, educational programming, and artistic performances, allowing visitors from around the world to appreciate Frank Lloyd Wright’s contribution to modern architecture.
Kids Club: $25 ($5 off each additional child) Kids 12 and under
Unity Temple is temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 restrictions. During this time, Kids Club membership will be extended to the whole family for $25.
- Complimentary self-guided tours of Unity Temple for member (with paid accompanying adult)
- Unity Temple Kids Club membership card
- Quarterly newsletters
- Online activities
- Discount off select Unity Temple children’s programs
- 20% off Unity Temple Lego brick kits – CLICK HERE to purchase
- Complimentary self-guided tours of Unity Temple for one
- Early-bird notice and discounts for UTRF programs and events
- 10% discount off UTRF’s online museum store (coming in fall 2020)
- Annual member reception
Same as Supporter, PLUS:
- Complimentary Unity Temple poster
- Free admission to select UTRF programs and events
- Buy One Get One Free tour admission at Frank Lloyd Wright’s Home & Studio (Oak Park); Robie House (Chicago); The Rookery (Chicago); Bach House (Chicago)
Same as Benefactor, PLUS:
- Private, behind-the-scenes tour with the UTRF executive director for up to 6 guests
- Promoted as sponsor for one UTRF program
** Seniors 65+ receive 20% discount off Supporter. Benefactor and Unifier memberships
As an added incentive to support the organizations and causes most important to you, the CARES Act will allow taxpayers who don’t itemize to take up to $300 in charitable donations as a deduction directly on their 2020 Form 1040.